The Official tribute to Chatham’s legendary Rock Bar, the Aberdeen.
* Sat. August 13th, 2016
* At Bar Out Back, Chatham (Behind Swiss Chalet)
* 160 Keil Drive South, Chatham, Ontario.
* Link: http://www.baroutback.ca
* Time: 8-2am (Doors open at 7:30pm)
* Purchase tickets online
* Direct link: https://www.ticketscene.ca/events/15319/
or at venue (B.O.B.’s – Bar Out Back). Limited tickets available.
Electric Voodoo (Reunion) (1-2AM)
The Smash Tones (10:30-12:30PM)
Lyra (Reunion) (9-10PM)
Short Reunion sets from Foster Child & Beggars Opera (8-9PM)
+ Special Guest performers.
Hotel Accommodations: Group rate
Holiday Inn Express
575 Richmond Street, Chatham.
(Across the Street, former property of the Wheels Inn)
* Mention Aberdeen Reservation Group Code: # ABR
Long Distance: 1-877-660-8550
Long Distance: 1-800-265-5257
Local Number: 519-351-1100
* Online reservations: Click here.
30 rooms set aside for this event.
20– rooms with 2 queen beds – non-smoking – $129.99
10 – rooms with a king bed – non-smoking – $129.99
The Aberdeen room block consists of rooms that all have, small bar fridge, coffee makers, and access to high-speed wireless internet as well as free parking. The hotel also has an indoor salt water pool, a Fitness Centre and Games Room with Video games which we hope you will enjoy. The complimentary hot breakfast will be available in the Great Room across from the3 main hotel front desk each morning.
* Hotel check-in time is after 3PM, and our check-out time is by 11AM.