Tickets on sale now.
The Chatham Music Archive Presents:
Major update Jan. 27th 2017: By request, we are happy to give you what you asked for. The Aberdeen Reunion is at an earlier time & will take place outdoors. Bar Out Back will be tenting the parking lot if needed, to ensure the party goes on, rain or shine. See you there!
Date: Saturday July 29th 2017.
Where: Bar Out Back 160 Keil Drive South, Chatham.
Gates open: 6:00pm, show starts at 6:30pm sharp, till 11pm.
* Jason Allan (Comedian from London)
* Mat Drew (Frontman for Face4Radio, and previously Foster Child & The Janet Theory).
Prizes: ‘Ab Tab Draw’. Three $100 cash give-a-ways to cover your tab for the night.
Tickets: $18 + Handling fee.
* The Cultural Centre Box Office, 75 William St. N., Chatham. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Monday To Friday.
* Or order online at cktickets.com
* Tickets go on sale Monday Feb. 13th.
* 06:30 – 7:05pm Town Krier (Stage 1)
* 07:10 – 8:10pm Lyra (Stage 2)
* 08:15 – 8:50pm Electric Voodoo (Stage 1)
* 08:55 – 9:55pm Beggars Opera (Stage 2)
* 10:00 – 11:00pm Def Bombs (Stage 1)
* Holiday Inn (Sold Out)
* Comfort Inn. (519) 352-5500 ( 3min drive)
* Travel Lodge. (519) 436-1200 (3min drive)
* Retro Suites. (519) 351-5885 (Downtown, 10 minute drive)
About The bands:
Town Krier: Performed at the Aberdeen between 1983-1986. They still get together once or twice a year. Members include Billy Wolsing (Drums), Chris ‘Hymie’ Zelina (Bass & Vocals), & Herby Classens (Guitar).
Lyra: Performed at the Aberdeen in the late 1980’s. A great local rock band who’s members later went on to perform in Sweet Fa, Rockus, Blu Bones, Thunder Circus, Killer Dwarfs, Fear Disorder, Tangled Puppet, Manpower, & Teethin’ Freaks.
Electric Voodoo: Rocked the Aberdeen through the 90’s, mostly as a Jimmi Hendrix tribute. A popular true party staple band, and the soul of rock & roll for Chatham. Dave Major & Mitch Robinson will return. Bass player is unknown at this time, they had some great players & they will let us know who is available to attend.
Beggars Opera: Another great band from the Aberdeen 90’s era. Members also continue to be a part of many great bands out there today.
Def Bombs: Currently London’s most popular rock cover band, including members from Syre, Helix, Sven Gali, Leather Snake, & Before The Damned). Excited to have them perform.
A look at last years reunion here:
Do You want a full size copy of the event poster to print off for yourself?
Download or preview… click here. (7mb).
* Clips from last years Reunion.
* If you have info or pics of the Aberdeen, email to: email@example.com
* Read up on the Aberdeen here: